Hack the Entrepreneur is the podcast which reveals the fears, habits and inner battles behind big name entrepreneurs and those on their way to joining them.
In this episode Brian Scudamore and host Jon Nastor discuss:
- Putting your vision for the future in writing and setting it into motion
- The concept of “entrypreneurship” and how Brian works to help people grow as entrepreneurs
- The value of identifying your weaknesses and being “WTF” (willing to fail!)
- Revolutionizing an ordinary business and making it exceptional
- The importance of weathering the storms of entrepreneurship