About O2E Brands
What is O2E Brands? It’s a new, surprising, and totally different collection of companies that take ordinary home services and make them exceptional; that’s why we’re “O2E”. We help entrepreneurial people realize their dream of business ownership, and we’re building the most innovative franchises on the market with 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine.
Founder and CEO of O2E Brands Brian Scudamore did something big in 1989 when he started 1-800-GOT-JUNK?: he changed how the world views junk removal. He realized exceptional customer service combined with attracting the right people to own businesses within O2E Brands was the secret to success. Since then, he’s applied that magic formula to create multiple, globally admired home-service brands.
It all began in 1989, when Brian was stuck without a summer job and no way to pay his college tuition. He was waiting in line at a McDonald’s drive-thru when he saw a beat-up junk truck with “Mark’s Hauling” painted on the side. Something clicked, and he was inspired to spend his last $700 on a used pick-up truck and start his own junk removal service.
Over the next three summers, business took off. He invested in more trucks, hired student drivers, and set out to make his company a household name: 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, now known as the world’s largest junk removal service.
But he didn’t stop there. Brian saw that 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s systems and processes could be applied to other home service industries. He was inspired to launch WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine, taking painting and home detailing (that's window washing, gutter cleaning, power washing and Christmas light installations) from ordinary to exceptional and creating an exceptional family of brands that have helped hundreds realize their own dream of business ownership.
Vision starts with a mission, and ours is to use scalable systems and tools to drive results, customer service, accountability and profitability within a franchise system that champions team culture.
We know that leadership is the key to growth — leadership as a brand, as a team, and by our actions and values: Passion, Integrity, Professionalism, Empathy (PIPE). By developing leaders and promoting growth, we hope to have 500 Franchise Partners with system-wide sales of $500 million by the end of 2025.
- Customers - We know our customers are our most important assets, so we create loyalty for life with enthusiastic, professional service.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - We create environments that encourage and reward innovation, initiative, and passion.
- Leadership - We continue to disrupt the home-services industry by setting new standards and expectations for customer service.
- Teamwork - We create an environment that’s open, honest, and innovative. We work hard — and play hard — together, working towards our common goal of building something bigger, together.
- Community - We recognize that as leaders, we have an important role in our community, so we strive to give back and promote community initiatives.
- Profit - We know profits are essential to everyone’s success, and we maximize profits by increasing revenues and decreasing expenses. We ensure that people who contribute to the company’s profitability are rewarded.