"WE CAN BUILD SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER TOGETHER THAN ANYONE OF US CAN DO ALONE."
Owning a business with O2E Brands just makes sense: there are over 150 million households in North America — and we have three home-service brands to meet their needs. With business ownership options in junk hauling, painting, or house detailing, O2E Brands is your entry point to business ownership (and your chance to tap into a $100 billion-a-year industry).
We’ll give you everything you need to launch your business successfully with our proven systems and provide ongoing support throughout your adventure. We only succeed when you do – so we’re in this together.
We want to help you become your own boss. That’s why we’ll be your wingmen and women on this journey. Let’s talk about what interests you about business ownership, the community you want to operate in, and which available brand excites you!
WHO WE ARE
We started our journey in 1989, transforming 1-800-GOT-JUNK? into the world’s largest junk removal company over two decades. But we didn’t stop there. We knew we’d found the formula for creating innovative, successful businesses and went on to launch two more young, dynamic companies: WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine.
Our goal is to build powerhouse brands and help Franchise Partners achieve their personal and professional goals (not to mention their wildest dreams).
You might be asking yourself why we chose franchising as our awesome growth strategy. It’s simple:
- Brand Power: Franchising is the ultimate partnership. We help Franchise Partners grow and they help us build an international brand.
- Shared Systems and Success: Franchising attracts ambitious, innovative people because of our affordable opportunities, proven processes, and standout brands.
- Quality: Franchising lets us be selective in welcoming new partners into our system, so our brands are built on quality people who have their eyes on the prize.
WHO YOU ARE
You’ve got hustle. You’re a natural leader. You dream about doing more. You have sales, marketing, and people management experience. That’s why you’ll fit in with our system of Franchise Partners who are goal-oriented, inspiring leaders, who want to make money and call their own shots everyday.
We really believe “It’s all about people”. In fact, our success is because of the quality of the people we invite to join O2E Brands. These are the key traits that make up an ideal Franchise Partner:
- Management and leadership experience
- Exceptionally customer-focused
- Sales and marketing experience/aptitude
- A minimum of $70k in liquid capital (We have financing options to help you with this!)
- A commitment to run your own business
- The motivation to be successful!
WHAT YOU GET
We’ll give you everything you need to launch your business, including proven systems and ongoing support throughout your entrepreneurial adventure. This is how we’ll help you achieve your dreams:
NATIONAL BRANDS & ESTABLISHED MARKS
- We’ve made great strides to establishing our goal of becoming a household name in home-services by pooling the ideas of Franchise Partners and working together as a team.
- To compliment marketing done on a local level, we have a National Ad Fund used exclusively for building national brand awareness.
- Our Strategic Alliance Program is focused on developing mutually beneficial relationships with major commercial clients. Starbucks, Blockbuster and McDonald's created brands in industries that were very fragmented. Now we're doing it with junk hauling, painting, moving, and house detailing!
WORLD-CLASS MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS
As a Franchise Partner, you’ll get your own PR Manager who will work with you to develop your story and land free media coverage in your local market. Our Marketing Department will work to optimize advertising in your region. And our world-class digital marketing team has your back every step of the way with PPC and SEO.
- Training - Before launch, you’ll get training on day-to-day operations, plus everything you need to recruit and train your employees.
- Coaching - Your first year of business will be busy — and your Business Development Coach will be there every step of the way. After your first year, your BDC will step in regularly so you’re totally supported for continued growth.
- Field Visits - Your Regional Field Advisor is coming to dinner! The RFA will regularly visit you, provide individual coaching, and discuss your market specifically. They’ll also train you and your team on an individual basis and at regional sessions.
- Peer Support - A whole system of franchise partners is at your fingertips. Learn from Franchise Partners through monthly calls and annual conferences (or simply shoot them an email, any time).
- Help Desk - Questions? Call our help desk and get an answer, day or night.
CENTRALIZED SALES CENTRE
- Our inbound Sales Center is a pretty amazing machine: it’s a customer service, sales, and dispatch center that supports our Franchise Partners and makes it easy for them to grow their business.
- The Call Center allows our Franchise Partners to focus on growing their business instead of worrying about setting up appointments and other time-consuming admin.
- Our Sales Center is open everyday.
A DIFFERENT KIND OF FRANCHISE
- Every O2E Brands Franchise Partner hits the ground running because the guesswork has been removed from startup life.
- Franchise Partners are supported by world-class professionals committed to customer-centricity. We act as an extension of your business to ensure your customers exceptional service.
- Check out what it’s like to be an O2E Brands Franchise Partner:
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A FRANCHISE PARTNER
INVESTMENT SUPPORT / FINANCING OPTIONS
There are fees associated with owning and operating one of our businesses. We have a variety of financing options and partners to assist with making your dream a reality. Our goal is to make business ownership accessible to people that match the requirements to own a business with us, so they can realize their dreams of entrepreneurship.
New Franchise Partners are joining O2E Brands all the time, and territories are becoming limited. That’s why you should start your journey now! Discover opportunities in your area by filling out a “Request Info” form and we’ll reach out to schedule a call within 2 business days. Then we’ll go through the following 3-Stages together:
STAGE 1 - LEARN MORE
- Intro: On our first call, we’ll answer your questions, talk about which brand interests you, supply more info about opportunities within your location, and give you everything you need to talk to your Franchise Development Manager.
- 1st Interview: We’ll set you up with a Franchise Development Manager to evaluate if you’re eligible to become a candidate ... and all your remaining questions will be answered.
STAGE 2 - GET EMPOWERED
- Market Research: Here’s where you gain access to resources to investigate your market. We’ll help you understand the competitive landscape and market conditions in the territory you are interested in.
- Owner’s Insights: We’ll arrange calls for you to speak with existing Franchise Partners in our system so you can hear firsthand from them and ask any questions.
- Budget and Forecast: We’ll work with you to create your own Break Even Point and Cash Flow Projection for your first three years of business.
STAGE 3 - BECOME AN OWNER
- Financing: It's time to start crunching the numbers! We’ll review your financing to confirm the necessary investments are available, and/or provide financing program options if necessary. You’ll also review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Meet Us: Visit our headquarters for the final stage. You will have your remaining questions answered, see the Client Services Center in action, explore our departments, and meet key members of the Leadership Team.
- Commitment: It’s all come down to this: we’ll execute the Reservation Agreement that reserves the selected territories, followed by the Franchise Agreement, with the goal of awarding the franchise.
Take the first step towards calling your own shots every day.