Web Experience & eCommerce Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
O2E Brands is looking for a solutions oriented, hands on leader to build out our Web Experience & eCommerce function. As a leader on the Marketing team, you will work closely with key stakeholders to grow online revenue.
Who we are:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? web vision, the end-to-end web experience, and the strategy to support
- Be accountable for online revenue goals and business objectives
- Identify opportunities and define business priorities in alignment with the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? online strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the Web Product Manager to ensure business priorities are connected to the Web Product Roadmap; collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to execute against key priorities
- Work collaboratively with marketing stakeholders to optimize marketing investments that will support online revenue goals and objectives.
- Leverage customer insights to drive decision making and inform strategies.
- Monitor, assess and report on appropriate metrics and results related to web experience and online performance
- Google Analytics is your jam- which is a good thing since you will be in it on a daily basis looking at content and traffic
- Work collaboratively with UX/UI to deliver consistency with web design and customer experience
- Share best practices, industry trends, and new innovations within and across our business
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience in a leadership role that is both hands-on and strategic
- Ability to lead, engage, influence and drive performance with key stakeholders to ensure all requirements are achieved
- At your core, you're a systems thinker and can balance the art and science of the website with the customer at the core
- You understand that we are bigger and better together, and you practice this by collaborating across multiple departments regularly
- Confidence in building and communicating a customer marketing data strategy, leveraging partnership with Business Intelligence
- You have an analytical mindset
- Experience with Google Analytics & AB Testing
- Skilled at influencing, persuading and negotiating
- Demonstrated experience driving revenue growth with emerging opportunities and established partnerships
Is this the leadership role you've been seeking!? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!