Vice President, Operations - Shack Shine
Shack Shine, the rapidly growing sister company of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for a Vice President, Operations to join our fast-paced team! In this role you will report to the Managing Director and lead operational excellence across franchise owned locations throughout North America.
What people say about you
“I’m a high-energy, results-oriented leader who thrives on challenge, I have successfully led rapid growth organizations and have built the systems that have allowed them to scale. I understand that customer experience is the key to success and that delivering an exceptional consistent experience is all about systems. I build great relationships with people and can achieve results through others from a distance.”
A day in the life:
- Lead and develop your team through IAAP (It’s all about people) systems. Consistent and effective one on ones, individual development plans, ensuring clarity of roles and goals
- Document current workflows and processes with a view to re-engineer key systems and process to improve
- Development of and consistent updates to our Operations Manual - detailed processes, what we manage to, and how we hold our Franchise system accountable to standards.
- Build systems to scale our business; including the systems, tools, processes and coaching to help our Franchise Partners find enough of the right people to meet our volume and immediacy of customer demand.
- Map a success model that defines winning for our Franchise Partners, is a model we coach to, grow to and drive strategic change
- Drive process improvement, best and better practices, adoption of systems, continuous improvement and measurement of our brand promise and customer expectations.
- Leverage technology and data to drive system improvements by way of improved customer experience, efficiency for our system, forecasting and capacity planning.
- Provide leadership into our annual and multi year planning cycle including but not limited to: revenue goals, customer metrics, market penetration, strategic investment, testing and innovation.
What you bring the table:
- Proven experience in a senior operational leadership role that is both hands-on and strategic- you have owned/led a business or multi-million dollar business unit
- Have lead manager level employees, responsible for their mentorship, development and performance
- Experience in a rapid growth business, building processes that allow scale
- Ability to lead, engage, influence and drive performance with key stakeholders to ensure all requirements are achieved
- Ability to develop and implement processes and standard operating procedures
- Skilled at influencing, persuading and negotiating
- Comfort with technology, leveraging data to drive decision making
Is this the role you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!