Vice President, Operations - Shack Shine
Shack Shine, the rapidly growing sister company of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for a Vice President, Operations to join our fast-paced team! In this role you will report to the Managing Director and lead operational excellence across franchise owned locations throughout North America.
What people say about you
“I’m a high-energy, results-oriented leader who thrives on challenge, I have successfully led rapid growth organizations and have built the systems that have allowed them to scale. I understand that customer experience is the key to success and that delivering an exceptional consistent experience is all about systems. I build great relationships with people and can achieve results through others from a distance.”
A day in the life:
- Lead and develop your team through IAAP (It’s all about people) systems. Consistent and effective one on ones, individual development plans, ensuring clarity of roles and goals
- Document current workflows and processes with a view to re-engineer key systems and process to improve
- Development of and consistent updates to our Operations Manual - detailed processes, what we manage to, and how we hold our Franchise system accountable to standards.
- Build systems to scale our business; including the systems, tools, processes and coaching to help our Franchise Partners find enough of the right people to meet our volume and immediacy of customer demand.
- Map a success model that defines winning for our Franchise Partners, is a model we coach to, grow to and drive strategic change
- Drive process improvement, best and better practices, adoption of systems, continuous improvement and measurement of our brand promise and customer expectations.
- Leverage technology and data to drive system improvements by way of improved customer experience, efficiency for our system, forecasting and capacity planning.
- Provide leadership into our annual and multi year planning cycle including but not limited to: revenue goals, customer metrics, market penetration, strategic investment, testing and innovation.
What you bring the table:
- Proven experience in a senior operational leadership role that is both hands-on and strategic- you have owned/led a business or multi-million dollar business unit
- Have lead manager level employees, responsible for their mentorship, development and performance
- Experience in a rapid growth business, building processes that allow scale
- Ability to lead, engage, influence and drive performance with key stakeholders to ensure all requirements are achieved
- Ability to develop and implement processes and standard operating procedures
- Skilled at influencing, persuading and negotiating
- Comfort with technology, leveraging data to drive decision making
Is this the role you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!
At O2E Brands we know that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best. We will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or notify the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with if unique arrangements will enable your equal participation.