Talent Acquisition Specialist - O2E Brands
The "What's in it for me?"
I am passionate about all things talent and can utilize my love and experience in 360 recruitment to attract and hire the next wave of colleagues to help our business grow. I will get to fall in love with my new company and shout from the rooftops why I love working at the Junktion! I will be motivated by connecting with people and exceeding expectations. I will constantly be engaged in strategic projects to make O2E Brands' talent acquisition team best in class.
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING,You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like:
- Engage in all aspects of the recruiting process: attracting, screening, interviewing and hiring
- Connect with internal stakeholders and hiring managers to determine needs
- Be a Brand Ambassador at networking events, schools, community events, and more!
- Work with the team to improve the end to end recruitment process
- Celebrate your new colleagues’ success in their new roles
- Work closely with training and onboarding departments to create greater alignment
- Interviewing (Yes we put it twice, you will meet a lot of people)
What you bring to the table:
- Strong 360 recruitment experience
- Personal drive and motivation - finding an amazing person is your favorite WIN!
- A sense of accomplishment with every successfully hired person
- Experience advocating for and selling great roles and companies
- Relationships or a desire to build them with post-secondary Institutions
- Understanding of recruitment metrics
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job?
Send us your resume and tell us why you are awesome!