Talent Acquisition Manager - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is seeking a hands-on Talent Acquisition Manager to guide a talented team, manage a recruitment portfolio, own the execution of various TA related projects and ensure optimized use of the ATS.
Who we are:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
A day in the life:
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the culture and technical needs of their teams
- Manage a portfolio of full cycle recruits from entry to senior level
- Hands-on leadership of your team, earning respect and collaboration
- Problem solve, identify opportunities and evolve the TA processes
- Collaborate with your team, HR professionals and key stakeholders to deliver on high impact people related projects
What you bring to the table:
- Proven track record of finding, hiring and retaining great people at various levels
- Strong sales ability to cut through the noise and close the deal
- Collaborative leadership, mentorship and development of team members
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Natural relationship builder, you build rapport and trust quickly with hiring managers
- Understanding and interest in talent branding
- Persuasive written and verbal communication
Is this the talent leadership role you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it.