Talent Acquisition Coordinator - O2E Brands
O2E Brands has experienced tremendous growth and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help the team hire 200+ people in 2019!
What’s in it for me
This is the start of a career into Talent Acquisition at a culture driven organization. You will have the opportunity to support a passionate, fun and fast-paced team of Talent Acquisition professionals. You will be able to put your stamp on our recruitment processes and implement improvements. You will be a key contributor to driving the top of our candidate funnel through passive candidate emails, online reviews, attending job fairs and more.
Who we are
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
A day in the life:
- Act as brand ambassador for our brands online and in person
- Manage reviews and content on Glassdoor/Indeed
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team on reviewing applications, job fairs, reference checks and job postings
- Schedule interviews for internal and external candidates
- Creation of templates and scorecards using the Google Suite
- Administer and track our employee referral program
- Coordinate and execute email blasts for passive candidates
- Liaise with payroll, technology, onboarding & office for new hire set-ups
- Maintenance of our Talent Acquisition folders & templates
What you bring to the table:
- A passion for people, their career stories and having a hand in their career path
- A zealous attention to detail
- Multi-tasker extraordinaire, juggler, prioritizer
- Enticing and engaging writing style
- Social Media savvy and interest in building a fan base
- Basic knowledge and understanding of recruitment would be nice!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this the career step you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and tell me why this is right for you!