Strategy Specialist, O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for a dynamic Strategy Specialist to help design a path to support continued growth in our business.
What's in it for me?
I will get exposure to all aspects of the business, and its leaders. I will gain in-depth understanding of business strategy and planning and have the opportunity to influence the business. I will work with inspiring stakeholders on the most impactful projects in the business.
I like to do work that has meaning and I’m excited about the opportunity to help people realize their dream of small business ownership. I can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and I want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A day in the life:
- Work closely with the EVP, Customer & Strategy to build charts, diagrams, decks and templates that help to visualize strategic planning sessions
- Collaborate with all levels of the business, help to establish goals, strategies and processes and align those involved in executing them
- Research and investigate opportunities which may expand the company's presence in the market and drive best practices
- Demonstrate a high level of dynamism to be able to lead meetings and engage attendees
- Review business plans and identify opportunities for further development and clarification
What you bring to the table:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of strategic planning, change management, organizational development, systems analysis and related disciplines.
- An ability to engage and align an audience and give candid, direct feedback
- Strong ability to utilize visualization tools to communicate strategy and direction
- Demonstrate patience, empathy and diligence in holding stakeholders accountable, building trust and gathering information
- High level of detail orientation and organization
- Passion to become a card carrying strategist
Does working with one of the best business strategists in the business inspire you? Are you ready to work for one of the most recognized corporate cultures in Vancouver? Send me a resume and let's talk about what your next career step with O2E Brands could be!