Strategic Alliance Account Manager
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for a relationship based sales person who will take ownership of the management and growth of our strategic partnerships. You will put your stamp on our strategic alliances team and 1-800-GOT-JUNK? by driving revenue and partnership growth through innovative programs to the mutual benefit of our partners and our brand.
This position can be based in the Toronto or Vancouver office with travel across North America once COVID situations improve.
What people say about you
As a natural salesperson, I thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. I am a confident, independent self-starter with a competitive drive and a strong sense of ownership. I take pride in my business relationships and proactively seek out opportunities that are equally beneficial for both parties, leveraging my positive reputation to grow the business.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement strategic programs that benefit 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- Manage strategic relationships with enterprise level accounts
- Set and exceed revenue targets
- Build long-term account value and identify growth opportunities within existing partnerships
- Oversee management of the contracts and compliance function, including negotiations, compliance and administration of account agreements, ensuring that the agreed-upon terms are captured
- Oversee management of “go to market” strategy and execution for partners on various programs (i.e. realtor program)
What you bring to the table
- A track record of account management and building relationships with multinational/large scale accounts
- Ability to travel across North America up to 25% of the time
- High-level, strategic selling skills derived from working in multi-layered, business-to-business focused environments
- High attention to detail and meeting management
- Proven track record of success in business development and/or account management demonstrated by meeting aggressive sales targets
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong communications skills including presentation skills
Is this the career step you've been seeking?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume and let's talk about it!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.