Software Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is on the hunt for an experienced and passionate Software Quality Assurance Manager to join our growing team!
We’re all about people
We are O2E Brands and our name comes from what we do. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and moving exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) Manager to to join and lead a team of 4 talented Quality Assurance Specialists. Reporting to the Director, Business Solutions & Delivery, the QA Manager will provide leadership to our QA team through the application of best practices and coordination of testing activities across multiple software platforms and projects. You will be an integral part of building out the QA function, in particular test automation, within O2E Brands.
What you'll do:
- Establish and evolve testing best practices, standards, and systems
- Establish automated software testing procedures for unit test, integration testing and regression testing with emphasis on automating the testing procedures
- Manage a robust and customized Salesforce platform along with our web properties
- Coach a team of experienced Quality Assurance Specialists to meet (and exceed!) business objectives
- Manage and maintain testing schedules for the QA team across multiple software projects and platforms
- Develop and execute detailed test plans and scripts, documenting the actual test results against the expected results.
- Work and coordinate cross functionally with the project management, business analysis, and development teams
- Collaborate with developers to investigate and resolve reported issues
- Create a road-map for the implementation of testing automation across multiple software platforms
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in application and website testing
- You bring with you experience in the QA management/ leadership function
- Nothing excites you more then improving existing, and implementing new processes
- You have implemented automated testing processes
- Experienced in testing ERP / CRM and web platforms - experience with Salesforce and Drupal technologies is an asset
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, while maintaining a “big picture” view of the objective
- You can translate business requirements into test cases and scenarios
- You are naturally curious to understand requirements and systems
- Experience in guiding the development and application of functional testing scripts
- Experience with current testing tools including QA automation
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, and collaborating
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
How to apply
Send us your resume, and let us know why you love QA!