Social Media Coordinator - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
The "What's in it for me?"
I am passionate about all things social and can utilize my creativity, knowledge and analytics to help the business grow! I will get to work with an established brand and emerging brands to take their social from ordinary to exceptional. I will be motivated by growth and reach. I will get to understand complex brand guidelines and find our voice, but have a lot of fun and playfulness within the boundaries.
A Day In The Life:
- Grow social media audiences through engagement and acquisition
- Curate and create engaging text, image, and video content in conjunction with Public Relations and Creative Design team
- Audit and streamline owned accounts; research audience preferences and cadences; act to optimize growth
- Monitor and measure key metrics (growth, engagement, reach, impressions)
- Create monthly reports reflecting these metrics
- Facilitate conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans to stakeholders
- Establish a community of engaged followers for all of our brands
- Develop strategy and vision for branded campaigns
- Develop an optimized posting calendar for each brand
- Working with the entire marketing team to produce integrated content
- Develop new ways to attract prospective customers, including campaigns, promotions, incentives
What You Bring To The Table
- Ability to build online communities through both paid and organic strategies
- Experience generating revenue via social media channels
- Understanding of how to monetizing channels
- Extensive experience utilizing, and growing Facebook, including paid strategies
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics, Adwords
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, Final Cut or other video editing software
- Ability to monitor and leverage trends
- Understanding of brand voice and ability to represent each brand online
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job?
Send me your resume and please include links to your social channels!