SEO Specialist - O2E Brands
This is where you come in!
SEO has been at the forefront of our digital marketing strategy and proven to be a valuable revenue generating source for all of our brands! We have seen the value of SEO and looking for an SEO Specialist who can adapt to the fluid landscape and continue to drive traffic and revenue! You will work with world class brands alongside a collaborate and fun team at our Vancouver Junktion.
Apply today and don't forget to tell us why you love Search Engine Optimization
What your day to day will look like
- Manage local SEO, establish goals per local market and smash them!
- Drive relevant traffic through Google and Bing
- Assist in developing and executing a robust SEO strategy with a particular focus on our emerging brands: WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me, Shack Shine
- Launching and executing new SEO programs
- Ongoing Audits and optimization of websites with a strategic focus on white-hat tactics
- Use various SEO tools, such as Google Search Console and Google Analytics, to make informed and data driven decisions
- Collaborate with internal teams such as email marketing, paid search, creative design and web development
- Work on projects including web/mobile site redesigns, UX, conversion rate optimization, customer profiling, behavioral analysis and more
What you bring to the table
- Deep knowledge of SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
- You live and breath on analyzing traffic, bounce rate, conversion rate and revenue generation
- Experience testing and retesting every aspect of what you implement
- Utilize and understand the value of SEO tools like SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Majestic
- Experience within the pillars of SEO: Technical SEO, Content Optimization, Content Strategy, local search, mobile optimization
- Comfortable working in web platforms like Drupal and Wordpress
- Confidence in presenting your SEO results to internal stakeholders and Franchise Partners
- Understanding of other online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Ability to think creatively and 'outside of the box' to achieve results
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Does this sound like the job for you?
Tell us how awesome you are! Submit your resume and don’t forget to tell us what you love about SEO!