SEO Specialist - O2E Brands
This is where you come in!
SEO has been at the forefront of our Digital Marketing strategy and proven to be a valuable revenue generating source for all of our brands! We are looking for an SEO Specialist who can drive our brands online presence and local optimization. You will help develop and drive forward a strategy to ensure we provide world-class marketing support to our franchise partners.
Apply today and don't forget to tell us why you love Search Engine Optimization
What your day to day will look like:
- Manage local SEO, establish goals per local market and smash them!
- Executing against the overall marketing strategy to drive revenue for Franchise Partners across North America
- Assist in developing a robust SEO strategy with a particular focus on our newer brands
- Launching and executing new SEO programs
- Leading the efforts in improving the volume and quality of website traffic to increase revenue from organic traffic
- Auditing and ongoing optimization of all the key areas of the SEO discipline
- Use various SEO tools, such as Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, to make informed decisions on all things SEO
- Work on project and cross functional teams with other closely related disciplines such as web/mobile site redesigns, UX, conversion rate optimization, customer profiling, behavioral analysis and more
What you bring to the table:
- Deep knowledge of SEO tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience preparing and executing Conversion Optimization tests
- Used industry leading tools such as Brightedge for rankings and reporting
- Experience within the pillars of SEO: Technical SEO, Content Optimization, Content Strategy, local search, mobile optimization
- Ability to track the whole funnel, from SERPs to conversions
- Ability to use Drupal and Wordpress
- Confidence in presenting your SEO results to internal stakeholders and Franchise Partners
- Exposure to marketing functions including editorial calendar creation, link profile improvement and social media
- Understanding of other online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive bench-marking
- Team player who can leverage other online and offline marketing efforts across internal departments and franchises
- Ability to think creatively and 'out of the box' to achieve results
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Does this sound like the job for you?
Tell us how awesome you are! Submit your resume and don’t forget to tell us what you love about SEO!