SEO Specialist - O2E Brands
We are O2E Brands and we are in the business of transforming "ordinary" home services into something exceptional. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and home detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in!
With the growth across our organization, it’s clear we’re not slowing down anytime soon. To support our growth, we need an experienced SEO Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. The SEO Specialist will be a leader in all things SEO and really develop and drive forward a strategy to ensure we provide world-class marketing support for all of our brands.
What your day to day will look like:
- As a member of the marketing team, you will be one of the SEO experts with specific responsibilities that will include:
- Developing a robust SEO strategy with a particular focus on our newer brands
- Executing against this strategy for Franchise Partners
- Launching and executing new SEO programs
- Managing local SEO, establish goals per local market.
- Leading the efforts in improving the volume and quality of website traffic to increase revenue from organic traffic
- Auditing and ongoing optimization of all the key areas of the SEO discipline
- Use various SEO tools, such as Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, to make informed decisions on all things SEO
- Overseeing other closely related disciplines such as web/mobile site redesigns, UX, conversion rate optimization, customer profiling, behavioral analysis etc
What you bring to the table:
- 3 years of hands-on SEO strategy experience
- Deep knowledge of SEO tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience and an expert knowledge of the SEO pillars: Technical SEO, Content Optimization, copywriting, Content Strategy, editorial calendar creation, link profile improvement, local search, mobile and social media
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Clear understanding of online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising or any other
- Team player who can leverage other online and offline marketing efforts across internal departments and franchises
- Ability to think creatively and 'out of the box' to achieve results
- Ability to use CMSS including Drupal and Wordpress
- Confidence in presenting your SEO results to internal stakeholders and Franchise Partners
- Bonus points if you have:
- *Experience and/or knowledge of some international, multilingual SEO strategies
- *Measurement abilities, tracking the whole funnel, from SERPs to conversions
- *Experience preparing and executing Conversion Optimization tests
- *Used industry leading tools such as Brightedge for rankings and reporting
Does this sound like the job for you?
Tell us how awesome you are! Submit your resume and cover letter, and don’t forget to tell us what you love about SEO!