SEO Coordinator - O2E Brands
We are O2E Brands and we are in the business of transforming "ordinary" home services into something exceptional. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and home detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in!
We are looking for an SEO Coordinator with a passion for all things SEO and
What your day to day will look like:
- Assist with developing local SEO and establish goals per local market
- Contribute to improving the volume and quality of website traffic to increase revenue from organic traffic
- Auditing the all key areas of the SEO discipline
- Use various SEO tools, such as Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, to make informed decisions on all things SEO
- Assisting other closely related disciplines such as web/mobile site redesigns, UX, conversion rate optimization, customer profiling, behavioral analysis
- Assist in the launch and execution of new SEO programs
- Analyzing website strategies and translating qualitative or anecdotal data into recommendations and tactics for revising the strategies
- Monthly reporting
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of hands-on SEO experience
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience and knowledge of the SEO pillars: Technical SEO, Content Optimization, copywriting, Content Strategy, editorial calendar creation, link profile improvement, local search, mobile and social media
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Understanding of online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising or any other
- Team player who can leverage other online and offline marketing efforts across internal departments and franchises
- Ability to think creatively and 'out of the box' to achieve results
- Ability to use CMSS including Drupal and Wordpress
- Ability to present your SEO results to internal stakeholders and Franchise Partners
- Bonus points if you have:
- *Experience and/or knowledge of some international, multilingual SEO strategies
- *Measurement abilities, tracking the whole funnel, from SERPs to conversions
- *Experience preparing and executing Conversion Optimization tests
- *Used industry leading tools such as Brightedge for rankings and reporting
Does this sound like the job for you?
Tell us how awesome you are! Submit your resume and cover letter, and don’t forget to tell us what you love about SEO!