Senior Social Media Specialist - 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - 8 Month Contract
What People Say About You
You are passionate about all things social and are driven to use your creativity, and knowledge of analytics to strengthen customer relationships and help the business grow. You feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and are constantly seeking to understand how your actions may impact other people or channels. You’ve got a sense of playfulness and can be creative while maintaining the integrity of a brand. You’re motivated by exploring new social trends and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Who we are:
1-800-GOT-JUNK? was founded in 1989 and now operates in approximately 155 locations throughout North America and Australia. With over 400 corporate employees and 4000 frontline staff, hiring happy people and treating them well is one of the reasons that, as an employer, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has won numerous workplace awards and we’ve been able to grow our brand into the world’s largest junk removal company.
A Day In The Life
- Lead the execution of a social media program for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- Amplify campaign content across social channels, using organic and paid social to grow our audiences and deepen our relationship with them.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to produce and amplify social campaign content across all social channels
- Lead integrated content campaigns across all channels, delivering campaigns that drive marketing goals.
- Lead a compliance program that includes Franchise Partner education and regular social media audits.
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback on social media, partnering with the Customer Experience team to ensure a seamless experience for our customers
- Dive into the analytics of our social campaigns and make recommendations to drive customer engagement
- Measure and report on key metrics and business impact
- Oversee budget management for the social media program
- Oversee social media technology and vendor management for any tools required for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
What You Bring To The Table
- You have experience in digital marketing and social media management in a mid to large size company
- You have advanced working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- You have experience working with analytics platforms within the social channels, as well as external platforms
- It would be an asset if you have working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and are content to create your own content
- You are comfortable finding and translating data into insights, and using that insight to execute strategy
- You have strong organization and project management skills
- You have strong communication skills and a track record of collaboration across teams
- Understanding of brand voice and ability to represent each brand online
- A passion for all things social and the brand(s) you represent
Do you want this job?
Send us your resume and please include links to your social channels!