Senior Manager, Field Operations - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the world’s biggest junk removal company. We service over 200 million people with more than 170 locations throughout three countries. We are an award winning company who has been recognized by several magazines and institutions including Great Place to Work Institute Canada and Top 10 Most Admired Cultures.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Field Operations to lead a team of field managers focused on supporting and developing the business operations of our franchise owners.
In this role you will lead a talented team of business coaches to ensure operational excellence and drive overall top line revenue growth. This position supports an Eastern portfolio of franchises and will call our Toronto corporate office home but will be required to travel approximately 50% of the time across North America.
What people say about you:
I’m a strategic leader and coach who drives results through a talented team, leveraging data and P&L as the north star. I have a passion for business and know what it takes to develop a business from the ground up and make it a success. I have a track record of exceeding revenue goals through increased efficiencies and best in class systems. With my people I create a culture of constant learning and equip them to drive their own development, measure their success and continually strive to improve themselves and advance the business as whole.
A day in the life:
- Accountable for driving overall top line revenue growth and key KPIs for the organization
- Protect our brand integrity & maximize the customer experience
- Lift adoption and adherence to systems and programs throughout the region
- Lead business strategy supporting our Franchise Partners to exceed their results and action gaps
- Champion the O2E way of coaching among team members and through our Franchise Partners
- Create an environment where 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is an exceptional place to work and own a Franchise
- Support and maximize marketing initiatives within the region with marketing partners
What you bring to the table:
- Owned or operated a multi-unit business with accountability for revenue growth and leadership of a tenured team.
- Experience in a franchise based business an asset
- Strong entrepreneurial background and a coaching mentality
- Must demonstrate a high level of business acumen, including business planning, forecasting and analysis skills
- Proven ability to lead and influence through others managing and/or partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong comfort with change - experience in a rapid growth organization an asset
- The mindset of a Coach, a Thinker and a Doer with a high level of adaptability
Does this sound like we're speaking to you?
Send me a resume and let's talk about what the future could look like with 1-800-GOT-JUNK?