Senior Data Analyst - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
O2E Brands is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team. As part of the Business Intelligence team, the Senior Data Analyst will provide reporting, analysis, and insights to improve business decision making across the organization. You will be a driving force for data-driven decisions and inform the business on strategic decisions based on your analysis and reporting
What people say about you
I love analyzing numbers and data to uncover opportunities to drive the business forward. I have a unique ability to interpret complicated data and turn it into clear, concise, and meaningful dashboards for different audiences. I have a clear vision of the big picture but am also able to dive into details. I am a great listener and I also ask smart questions to get to the root of the problem and to find ways to grow the business. I'm passionate about coaching others in data visualization best practices and building a culture of data driven decision making. I have a relentless attention to detail and pride myself on providing cohesive user experiences for data consumers
What your day to day will look like
- Work with all areas of the business including marketing, finance, sales, and operations to organize, analyze and report on data
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize reports and dashboards
- Provide fact-based data-driven insights and analysis to formulate meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Create ad hoc reports measuring the performance of strategic initiatives
- Identify trends in the data, and proactively communicate them in a concise manner
- Proactively identify additional key performance indicators to measure and support new business initiatives.
- Develop and maintain forecast models
- Engaging and supporting a group of embedded data analysts throughout the organization
- Preparing content and facilitating meetings for our Tableau Analyst Group
What you bring to the table
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data
- Effective communicator, presenter, and facilitator with strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data and to formulate actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Comfortable coding in R, Python and SQL
- Expert data visualization skills with Tableau
- Proven experience with enterprise data warehouses (Redshift), BI tools, project methodology,
- Experience with Salesforce, particularly reporting and dashboards is a big plus
We're all working from home at the moment but we sure are hoping to get back to collaborating in person someday soon. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!