Senior Credit and Collections Analyst - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
At O2E Brands our motto is "It's All About People" and that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them? We're seeking a dynamic Credit & Collections person to help us with our rapid growth.
The "What's in it for me?"
I am passionate about contributing to a business by minimizing risk, working closely with customers and team members. I will get to leverage my skills in credit and collections analysis and utilize my relationship building, creativity and knowledge to help the business grow! I will get to understand a solid system but have a lot of fun and make an impact.
A Day In The Life:
- Manage and maintain AR accounts while minimizing company risk
- Building and sustaining strong customer relationships
- Leverage your great written and verbal communication skills to solicit payment in a customer centric way
- Evaluate new customer applications for credit and approve or recommend credit limits
- Review and evaluate existing customer credit limits on a regular basis, and approve or recommend increases where appropriate
- Work within Great Plains to apply US/CAD payments
- Work closely with accounting team and account managers to ensure accurate reporting
What You Bring To The Table:
- Strong credit and collections experience in a computerized environment
- Confidence in your knowledge of billing and invoicing procedures
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Great Plains an asset
Who we are:
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Does this sound like you? Want to hear more? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!