Senior Accountant - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is investing in our future growth and seeking a Senior Accountant to be part of the team. If you are a dynamic Senior Accountant looking to work with a strong team and a great brand, this might be the opportunity you've been seeking.
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like:
- Maintain working paper schedules and complete month-end procedures in an accurate and timely manner
- Review and approve bank reconciliations, general journal entries and validating with supporting documents prepared by Accountants
- Prepare monthly financial statements variance analysis for the month-end meeting with Corporate Controller and FP&A
- Supervise and provide training to Accountants on full-cycle accounting tasks as needed
- Review revenue calculations on a semi-monthly basis prior to processing
- Support Corporate Controller with ad-hoc requests
What you bring to the table:
- Designated CPA with proven accounting experience
- Audit experience is an asset
- Solid understanding of ASPE and/or US GAAP
- Detail-oriented and take pride in your work
- Adaptable, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently and meet strict deadlines
- Public practice experience or proficiency in Microsoft Great Plains is an asset
- Desire to be a part of a collaborative and fun team
We are currently working from home but hope to be back in our beautiful offices soon.
All applicants should be prepared to work from home in the short term.
Sound great to you? Send us a resume and let's talk about it!