Salesforce Developer - O2E Brands
We are all about People
At O2E Brands, our internal Salesforce Development Team is a pivotal part of our business success. You will join our Product Delivery scrum team, partnering with our BA, QA, Developer and Architect functions. The Development team has 4 Developers, 2 Administrators and 1 Architect, who team up to build out our critical system with 3000+ users.
With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: Salesforce is what keeps our business running and without it, we wouldn’t be able to provide exceptional service!
The “What’s in it for me?”
I will get to work on a leading cloud CRM and have the chance to help develop and enhance a highly customized, large, complex and challenging software. I will be part of a dedicated team of Salesforce.com developers who collaborate, code review and challenge each other to be amazing Developers. I will attend scrum meetings with my Dev team and our company wide daily huddle! I will also make many new friends within our QA and BA teams as we collaborate and connect on a daily basis. I will positively impact our company wide success and revenue through developing a great platform that our sales agents, operations and all franchises use on a daily basis and is the cornerstone of .
A day in the life
- Work on all aspects of the Salesforce ecosystem (permissions, flows, reports, etc.)
- Integration (3rd Party tools like SmartConnect, DemandTools, sDocs)
- Deployment (Gearset, Changesets, Data Loader)
- Help develop best practices in Salesforce usage
- Architect, design/code review on enhancements and fixes.
- Assist , with selecting, solutioning, and implementing new Salesforce related technology solutions.
- Creating integration and development plans that provide scope and timeline for Development.
- Understand the ALM and CI process using GIT, branching, merging, deployments, etc.
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and continual modifications
- Work closely with Business Analysts on interpreting functional requirements
- Participation in scrum meetings and design review sessions using and maturing agile, Scrum, and other short order development methodologies
What you bring to the table
- In the dream world, you have experience in developing with VisualForce and Apex according to SalesForce standards with a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, including its limitations, tools, features, approaches and security requirements.
- Advanced skills in managing the source code control; execute tests; deploy packages.
- Experience developing for RESTful API and Salesforce1 mobile application.
- Strong competency in investigating inter-system issues using logs, database and network monitoring.
- Quality driven documentation practices (code comments, design documents, etc.)
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this your next career step?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!