Salesforce Administrator - O2E Brands
Who we are:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in:
We are looking for a detail oriented individual with an interest in driving our Salesforce platform across all O2E Brands. You will work closely with our Developers, BAs and business stakeholders to develop an exceptional, scalable platform. You have enough technical knowledge of Salesforce to be dangerous but don't call yourself a developer. You are comfortable recommending ideas and potential solutions to requirements. You are comfortable integrating into an agile team and like working towards collective success.
What your day to day will look like
- Administration of Salesforce platform through system administration, user training, configurations, managing security and permissions, and adding dashboards/reports
- Collaborate with development and project teams to roll out new features, enhancements and workflows
- Act as the main point of contact with Salesforce by staying current on Salesforce updates, product roadmap and mapping internal requirements back to new features working with internal business analyst and solution architecture functions
- Work with a growing end-user group by using business requirements to enhance the functionality of the Salesforce platform
- Coordinate release management of new features / capabilities with our internal stakeholders, communications and with business technology dept
- Coordinate requests across all brands and functional departments to rationalize and prioritize requests
- Collaborate and connect with other local Salesforce customers to leverage insights, best practices
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience working as certified Salesforce administrator within a medium to large organization
- Understanding of Salesforce system administration, integration, configuration, and product features
- Experience with Field Services Management software solutions beneficial
- Experience with release management involving multiple sandboxes (user acceptance testing)
- Comfortable working with the following groups of stakeholders: end users, business analysts, project managers, solution architect, developers etc
- Excellent communications, presentation skills with a strong desire to be the voice of the users
- Excellent analytical skills used to respond to requested changes, validate needs against existing system capabilities, future product roadmap to provide optimal recommendation to meet request.
- Someone with a strong attention to detail that loves data, reporting, data governance etc
Is this the Salesforce opportunity you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it.