Sales Trainer - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
This is where you come in
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing sales center team as a Sales Trainer! The Sales Trainer will be part of a team responsible for training all the amazing new Sales Agents we bring into our Contact Center, as well as supporting new project roll out and continuous learning. This is a busy, high volume position with weekly training sessions during our peak season.
What people say about you
As a natural relationship builder and leader, you work well with all levels of the organization. You know how to keep an audience engaged and convey complex messages. You have a clear, concise and engaging facilitation / teaching style. Your entrepreneurial spirit ensures you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, sales-focused environment. You love rolling up your sleeves to get things done and are eager to learn and share your knowledge.
What you'll do
- Deliver, design, and develop and comprehensive sales training to new sales agents, as part of various Agent Learning Program
- Provide ongoing training to intermediate and veteran agents
- Provide on-the-floor coaching and feedback to Sales Agents following training
- Assess and evaluate the performance of new sales agents in conjunction with Team Leaders
- Work with Operational Stakeholders to coordinate the resources needed for training
- Actively participate in team meetings and workshops as a member of the Sales Training Team
- Maintain all facilitation guides , learning guides and on-the-job resources related to Sales Agent training
- Support the delivery and implementation of non-sales related, learning programs
What you bring to the table
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skill
- Comfortable leading and facilitating training classes, in person and remotely
- Strong background in sales and customer experience highly preferred
- A vibrant, positive and outgoing personality
- A clear, concise engaging teaching style
- Proven ability to work through challenges in a mature and methodical manner, always considering the impact on all stakeholders
- A true passion for learning and coaching
- Experience facilitating content using various technologies
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!