Sales Supervisor - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an international, rapidly growing $200M+ franchise organization, is looking for a passionate, engaging, and motivated Sales Supervisor for our Toronto Inbound Sales Team.
This role is a member of our Sales Center Leadership Team and is responsible for managing a team of 2 Sales Coaches who are front line coaches for a team of 25 (and growing) Inbound Sales Agents. Your goal is to develop others and drive the revenue and culture of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Reporting to the Director, this role will work closely with the other Sales Supervisors and Sales Coaches to develop and execute strategies to increase sales, improve customer experience and enhance the existing sales culture. This role operates out of our Toronto office.
What You’ll Do:
- Inspire, motivate and manage the development of Sales Coaches and Sales Agents
- Promote company performance standards to increase sales and productivity of Sales Agents leading to higher customer satisfaction
- Ensure the Sales Center hits all goals and KPIs
- Coach and maintain sales tactics that will increase client conversion, growth and retention
- Actively develop others to help them achieve their career goals and build an amazing sales culture
- Create and maintain a positive and fun working environment that supports and increases our ‘work hard, play hard’ company culture
- Progressive sales experience, including leadership/assistant leadership experience within a sales-focused team
- A proven track record of achievement demonstrated by meeting aggressive targets and objectives
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivate staff to exceed expectations
- Experience driving accountability for hourly sales staff
- Ability to resolve customer issues with a focus on improving overall customer satisfaction
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
If you’re truly excited about the Sales Supervisor role in Toronto, please apply with your resume.