Sales Representative, Vancouver Market, 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, the biggest junk removal company in the world and a household name, is looking for a driven and motivated sales professional to join our Commercial Sales team. In this role, you will collaborate with our Vancouver-area franchise partners to generate new business leads and develop strategic relationships with local commercial clients to knock your sales targets out of the park! You will be joining an awesome team of driven and motivated team members and sales leaders who make coming to work fun!
What your day will look like:
- You will be the dedicated local commercial sales representative for the Vancouver and Vancouver Island franchise markets
- Responsible for increasing business from our commercial clients through the phone and in-person customer visits
- Driving business and crushing revenue goals by generating leads
- Cold calling prospective new clients and building strategic business relationships
- Maintaining relationships with current commercial clients
- Supporting your Franchises with their strategic growth plans
- Effectively using our CRM system to track business development and share updates with our Franchise Partners
What we offer:
- Sales training program delivered by outstanding sales professionals
- Weekly goal setting and review meetings with your manager
- Creating an individual development plan, we want to help you achieve your goals!TONS of growth opportunity
- Base salary + uncapped commission structure
- 4 weeks of paid leave in your first year, 5 in your second year
What you bring to the table:
- Sales is your jam! You love pushing yourself to hit challenging targets and crush your goals
- 1-2 years of sales experience considered an asset
- Strong relationship builder - we are all about people and look for people who our clients and Franchise Partners will connect with.
- Strong ownership and accountability - you're self driven in all that you do
- A team player - we love a bit of healthy competition and we work together to achieve success
- Driver’s license and ability to travel across Vancouver and Vancouver Island
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Want to join this awesome team? Apply online now!