Sales Manager - You Move Me
You Move Me, sister company to 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for an exceptional Sales Manager to support our growing Sales Centre!
What people say about you:
You are a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of success in sales and managing teams. You are results focused and excited when your team surpasses their targets. Your proudest moment as a manager is seeing your team members receive promotions. You play to win, and are seeking an environment where you can work hard, and play hard!
Who we are:
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
A day in the life:
- Manage a team of talented Inbound Sales Agents
- Engage the team to reach and exceed sales targets
- Manage an array of incentive programs and contests
- Measure and report on sales center metrics, including revenue, handle time and conversion
- Manage and set schedules for the month
- Meet with leadership and operation team members to create alignment across the organization
- Lead training and onboarding for new team members
- Create and maintain a positive and fun work environment that supports and increases our ‘work hard, play hard’ company culture
What you bring to the table:
- Proven track record of exceeding team and individual sales targets
- Experience leading and developing highly successful sales teams
- Passion for creating a strong sales culture
- Desire to provide support and coaching to team members
- An energetic upbeat personality; you are ready to be part of an amazing and growing team
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this the job you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!