Sales Manager, Shack Shine
Shack Shine, the rapidly growing sister company of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for a Sales Manager to join our fast-paced team! Reporting to the Director, this role will work closely with all levels of the business and our sister companies to develop and execute strategies to increase sales, improve customer experience and enhance the existing sales culture. The Sales Manager will lead a team of Inbound and Outbound Sales agents and be responsible for driving performance and engagement across the team.
What people say about you:
You are a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of success in sales and a managing a team. As a leader you are results focused, competitive, have a strong sense of accountability and inspire your team to exceed their targets. You are a strong decision maker who plays to win and leads your team with an infectious energy, enthusiasm and charisma. You are a strong relationship builder with a WTF attitude and a natural sense of urgency. You are quick to connect with others, love a fun and stimulating work environment and display passion in all that you do!
A day in the life:
- Manage a team of Inbound and Outbound Sales Agents
- Build a winning team by prioritizing the coaching and development of agents
- Ensure the Sales Center hits all goals and KPIs
- Build and execute on short and long-term strategies that increase client conversion, growth and retention
- Lead team to drive sales across multiple channels with both residential and commercial clients
- Create and maintain a positive and fun working environment that supports and increases our ‘work hard, play hard’ company culture
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Progressive sales experience and experience leading and developing highly successful sales teams
- A proven track record of achievement demonstrated by meeting aggressive targets and objective
- Ability to think strategically,initiate improvements and execute on strategic initiatives
- Strong sense of accountability combined with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to resolve customer issues with a focus on improving overall customer satisfaction
- Positive and upbeat personality
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, Ontario. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job?
Think you’re the Sales Manager we are looking for? Send us your resume and tell us why you'd be GREAT!