Sales Manager, Inside Sales 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, the world’s largest junk removal company, is looking for a dynamic, experienced Sales Manager to lead our Inside Sales team based in our Toronto office. In this role,you will lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives to generate leads and increase local commercial business for our Franchise Partners. If you are interested in developing people, developing sales strategies and are big on building strong, professional relationships then we want to hear from you!
What people say about you:
You are a driven sales professional with a proven track record of success in sales and managing a team. You lead by example and are motivated by seeing your team members succeed and crush their sales targets. Playing to win is the name of your game and you are relentless in your pursuit to hit goals, create and maintain great relationships and highly strategic in your approach to sales. As a leader you have a WTF attitude, show passion in all that you do and have a strong sense of accountability.
A Day in the Life:
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives
- Lead team to hit daily and monthly activity goals
- Build and maintain relationships with Ops Managers, GMs, and Franchise Partners
- Develop your team through goal-setting meetings, coaching and training
- Build and execute on both short and long term sales strategies and establish new business opportunities
- Collaborate with National Accounts team to drive national leads and sales campaigns
- Support sales reps in negotiations with Franchise Partners and customers
- Utilize Salesforce to track and document business development initiatives
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Proven track record in sales with demonstrated excellence in coaching
- Thorough understanding of the sales cycle and Customer Focused Selling
- A demonstrated commitment to integrity, accountability and sales excellence
- Strong relationship building and consulting skills
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a positive and professional attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate Team Members to achieve their maximum performance
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, Ontario. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job?
Think you’re the Sales Manager we are looking for? Send us your resume and tell us why you'd be GREAT!