Sales Lead - WOW 1 DAY PAINTING
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is sitting on a $100 Million dollar opportunity and we need a salesperson to help us bring it home. We are seeking a strong salesperson who will lead from the front, growing into a sales leadership role.
What people say about you:
You are a driven sales professional with a proven track record of success in consumer sales. Self -driven, what gets you up everyday is the opportunity to crush your goals, earn uncapped commissions and build something great. Playing to win is the name of your game and you are relentless in your pursuit to hit goals, create and maintain great relationships and build processes to keep improving. You show passion in all that you do and have a strong sense of accountability.
A day in the life:
- Prioritize and reach out to a database of warm leads to reactivate
- Work closely with our business partners to keep the sales funnel full
- Create a strong, repeatable sales process that will help you manage large volume
- Build long lasting relationships to drive repeat business
- Document processes and procedures to be able to teach others
- Demonstrate strong leadership of people and processes
- Be a collaborative team member and passionate brand ambassador
What you bring to the table:
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals in a high volume setting
- Thorough understanding of the sales cycle and Customer Focused Selling
- A demonstrated commitment to integrity, accountability and sales excellence
- Strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and positive, professional attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate those around you to achieve maximum performanc
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, Ontario. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this the path to sales leadership you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and tell me why this is for you!