Sales Center Recruiter - O2E Brands
The Talent Acquisition team is looking for an exceptional Sales Center Recruiter to hire happy people within our Toronto Sales Center.
What's in it for me?
I am passionate about the people I work with which is what gets me excited to hire the next wave of sales agents to help our business grow. I will get to support the largest revenue generating business unit within O2E Brands, our 1-800-GOT-JUNK? sales center. I am motivated by connecting with people and exceeding expectations. I will constantly provide and receive feedback from our hiring managers and make amazing hires for our culture driven organization.
Who we are:
With our three uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like:
- Engage in all aspects of the recruiting process: attracting, screening, interviewing and hiring
- Work closely with all members of the People team and Sales Center leadership
- Advice and coach colleagues on interviewing best practices
- Manage a high volume of applicants, on the phone doing what you do best and connecting with future team members
- Work within our applicant tracking system (Lever) to ensure accurate and timely progression of candidates
- Work closely with the workforce management, training and department heads to drive alignment
- Report on candidate pipeline, status of hiring and overall quality of candidates
- Conducting phone interviews (Yes, we put it twice, we have lots of people to hire!)
What you bring to the table:
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency, motivation and a drive to succeed
- Experience in high volume recruitment (retail, call centre, front line staff)
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly and a passion for learning
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Planning and organization skills - you love when you have multiple balls in the air!
- Great communication, you love connecting to new people throughout the day
Is this the role you’ve been waiting for?
GREAT! Send us your resume and lets have a chat.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.