Public Relations and Content Specialist - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional communicator to revolutionize how we connect with our customers through public relations and compelling content.
What’s In It For Me?
I will get to flex my strengths in public relations, crafting compelling pitches and campaigns for local and national media. My ability to build relationships will help me connect to our locations across North America and hear the stories that make them unique. I will leverage my creativity to write local stories in a way that is compelling on multiple channels, in multiple markets. I will leverage a talented marketing team to create exciting, integrated campaigns.
I like to do work that has meaning and I’m excited about the opportunity to tell the stories of passionate business owners. I can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and I want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who We Are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
What People Say About You:
You’ a passionate and energetic brand ambassador. You are an exceptional, even gifted, writer with an uncanny ability to know what makes a great story and what is current and timely in our industry. You are highly motivated, tenacious, and absolutely fearless when pitching the media. You thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment where you can roll up your sleeves to get things done!
A Day In The Life:
- Craft compelling pitches for local and national media
- Work with our team to support local and national integrated campaigns.
- Work with our locations across North America to surface compelling local stories through owned, paid, earned and shared channels.
- Respond to media inquiries, aligning opportunities with appropriate business units
- Support social media team and content creation as necessary.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Proven ability to craft and pitch stories to local and national media
- Passion for translating stories into compelling content
- A collaborative working approach and desire to work as part of a team
- Background in public relations, media relations or journalism
Does this sound like you? Curious to hear more? Send us a resume and let's talk about it!