Project Manager - O2E Brands - HRIS Implementation - 6 Months
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Project Manager to lead the implementation of our new HRIS platform. This would be a 6 month contract with a mandate of 20 hours a week.
We’re all about people
We are O2E Brands and our name comes from what we do. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
What people say about you
Nothing fuels my fire more then helping others get organized to achieve results. I am skilled at holding myself and others accountable for commitments made in a way that both leads to results and fosters strong relationships. I consider myself a competent project manager, calling upon my superior planning skills, attention to process, and positive outlook. I have also been involved in implementing an HRIS, or have interest in doing so!
What you'll do
- Manage the implementation of an HRIS (UltiPro) including HR, Payroll and Onboarding modules
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Drive change management and adoption of the critical business tool
- Plan, lead, organize, and motivate project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality
- Analyze and assess business needs on an ongoing basis to develop and manage project schedules, resources, and budgets
- Work closely with HR Managers and HRIS Analyst to manage customer expectations for project deliverables, manage stakeholder communications, and help to implement an effective system of project delivery across our technology platforms
What you bring to the table
- Solid understanding of project management principles and system implementation experience
- At a team level, play a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, and experience interacting with both business and technology experts
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, while maintaining a “big picture” view of the objective
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand business needs and establish customer trust and confidence
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using project tools such as Microsoft Project, Visio, or equivalent
- PMP or equivalent preferred
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!