Program Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the world's largest junk removal company and not slowing down any time soon. We have continued to grow at 20% year over year and are looking for an exceptional Program Manager to steer the trajectory of growth by leading and managing key projects for our biggest business unit, our Sales Center. This position can be based in our Vancouver or Toronto office and would include quarterly travel.
What you will learn
In this role you will learn our core processes, seek to understand historical information and through collaboration with your stakeholder group, drive improvements and efficiencies within the Sales Center. You will learn to embrace our WTF (Willing to Fail) culture and celebrate your wins when you achieve record adoption of key systems and processes. You will learn what it feels like to launch projects that impact our team members, customers and Franchise Partners across Canada, The United States and Australia. You will become a cultural water carrier and learn what it means to implement change, always with a focus on our core philosophy, “It’s All About People”.
Who we are:
1-800-GOT-JUNK? was founded in 1989 and now operates in approximately 155 locations throughout North America and Australia. With over 400 corporate employees and 4000 frontline staff, hiring happy people and treating them well is one of the reasons that, as an employer, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has won numerous workplace awards and we’ve been able to grow our brand into the world’s largest junk removal company.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
- Document key processes, drive improvement, efficiency and adoption of key systems
- Manage change with clear understanding of change management stages: lead, drive adoption, champion change
- Oversee and coordinate all communications in conjunction with our Communications department to ensure timely and effective delivery of programs, projects and key changes
- Drive alignment and ensure all teams are leveraging the same or similar systems and process
- Ensure all programs have a positive impact for team members to feel connected and valued
- Work closely with cross functional departments to understand their goals and objectives, create operational plans to support customer initiatives and implement sustainable programs to achieve customer expectations
- Proactively introduce needed solutions to ensure program’s success and sustainability
- Assess the overall business impact of new initiatives and analyze the impact, risk and benefit of projects
- Represent as a subject matter expert at cross functional meetings to ensure Sales Centre’s needs are considered and represented
- Develop, plan, implement, continuously improve a Governance process that ensures the pace of change within the Sales Centre/ Operations is managed based on taking into account competing priorities
What you bring to the table
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing relationships, with proven leadership and change management responsibilities
- A fully loaded project management tool box
- Strong interpersonal, process planning, prioritization and organizational skills, with exceptional communications skills to proactively keep key stakeholders informed
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast paced, results oriented environment
- Strategic and innovative thinker, with problem solving skills capable of succeeding in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Strong negotiating, influencing and decision making skills - but also demonstrates empathy
- Ability to articulate the Sales Center vision through programs
- Experience with Capacity planning and key performance indicators (KPIs) for a contact center or similar business
- Knowledge and utilization of a CRM (Salesforce) to maximize revenue generation is a plus
Do you want this job now?
Send us your resume and lets chat!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.