Product Manager (CRM) - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
O2E Brands is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team. As part of the Business Technology Team, the product owner will partner with business and engineering teams to drive the product lifecycle including ideation, definition, prioritization and program management to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The ideal candidate has a strong background working on technical, operational and cross functional projects and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
What your day will look like
- Product leadership
- Guide the business through product innovation, prototype, validation, and development.
- Work collaboratively with Brands, developers, architects and external stakeholders to drive successful outcomes of strategic initiatives.
- Foster process improvement culture at O2E through provision of tools, education and mentoring
- Business analysis tools are created and adopted throughout the organization.
- Facilitate regular roadmap review meetings with the business.
- Establish a framework within JIRA to allow for dynamic reporting that assists when assessing a feature or enhancements business value.
- Ensure the business and development teams are maintaining a configuration first approach when developing features or enhancements.
- Strategy and Prioritization
- Drive customer and market research, identify opportunities and work with Product Owners in Brands to help best deliver on strategy and long term vision.
- Ensure sprints are adhering to business priorities and brand allocations
- Risks and road blockers are communicated to the business in a clear and timely manner, while simultaneously highlighting sprint blockers to the Dev team and other concerned stakeholders
- Develop and foster a culture of data driven decision making within O2E and it’s teams
- Leverage data points to paint a picture when it comes to prioritization, aligning work to a brand’s strategy and vision and assessing business value.
- Customer Understanding
- Develop and maintain a high-level of understanding of the customer and end-user of the product you are responsible for to ensure innovation and value is optimized for the brands.
- Understand through research, building understanding of how our businesses operate what contributes to customer / end-user success (i.e. frustration, conversion, adoption)
- Leverage quantitative data and product advancements to drive solutioning, innovation and decision making
- Ensure new standards and tools are evolved, as well as trained out to other teams
- Regular communication with senior stakeholders about approved development, status updates and proposed timings for development phases
What you bring to the table
- Track record for delivering important, strategic initiatives
- Strong research skills with the ability to distill patterns and opportunities
- Ability to leverage appropriate decision frameworks to prioritize and make decisions
- Can demonstrate experience defining success metrics for products/features and managing against them
- Have failures under your belt and the learnings from them that you can bring to O2E
- Experience working with and managing vendors, contractors and consultants against commitments
- Can thrive and deliver while surrounded by competing priorities and ambiguity
- Have the genuine ability to put yourself in the customers/end - user shoes and operate from a place of empathy
- Experience and willingness to “find answers”, insights and data from a variety of sources i.e. data analytics, research
- Experience in managing Product roadmaps and connecting them to company objectives, strategic initiatives and business value
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 to 8 years’ progressive experience in project management/business analysis/process design
- Proficiency with time tracking and collaboration tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, JIRA,
- Understanding of information technology foundations (e.g. networking, application
- architecture, hardware/infrastructure, authentication/authorization).
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner Certification
- 3-5 years of experience working within the Salesforce ecosystem and Salesforce CRM
- Excellent working knowledge of CRM, Marketing Enablement, Web and technology project management tools and technologies
- Experience in Email Marketing platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot)
- Experience in data integration with upstream and downstream systems, data development, database structures and data transfer methods; e.g. ETL, API.
We're all working from home at the moment but we sure are hoping to get back to collaborating in person someday soon. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!
At O2E Brands we know that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best. We will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or notify the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with if unique arrangements will enable your equal participation.