PPC Specialist - O2E Brands
This is where you come in
With the growth across our organization, it’s clear we’re not slowing down anytime soon. To support our growth, we need a PPC Specialist to join our Digital Acquisition team. The PPC Specialist will work alongside other marketing experts to provide world-class marketing support for our brands. This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, The Junktion.
What people say about you
I am a strategic thinker, highly organized, results driven, prioritizing machine who can lead without title and has never been afraid to roll up my sleeves to get the job done. I’ve never met a Google AdWords account that I couldn’t get the better of. I am an innovative marketer and love to drive traffic and results.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
- Creation and implementation of PPC campaigns across US, Canada & Australia and working across our family of services in a franchise system
- Optimization through increased conversion rates, lowering overall costs, and improving the quality of client leads
- Growing our paid traffic, finding opportunities to win online
- Compile and analyze performance data and metrics to make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Ability to confidently speak to results, and provide timely PPC reporting to our franchise partners
- Keeping up with changes in the online marketing environment and trends to best serve the objectives of our organization
- A team player, providing support across the entire Search Team on projects as needed
- Coordination of projects with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience managing and working with PPC accounts
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook CPC, Doubleclick and other paid platforms
- Working knowledge of Bid Management tools-Acquisio is a bonus
- Experience managing E- commerce paid advertising
- Understands success metrics across various digital platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets. Enjoys pivot tables
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Clear understanding of online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising or any other digital marketing efforts
- Team player who can leverage other online and offline marketing efforts across internal departments and franchises
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume. Don’t forget to tell us what you love about PPC!