People Advisor - O2E Brands - Contract
Are you looking to join one of Canada's Greatest Places to Work and be a part of making it even better? O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional People Advisor who embodies our guiding principle: “It’s All About People”. This will be a short term contract until Dec. 2019.
What people say about you:
As a people & culture ambassador, you are an advisor and partner to the business. You are passionate about building relationships and becoming a part of the teams you partner with. You are meticulous and detail oriented and get excited about the projects you work on to impact the culture and engagement at O2E. You are a team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the thick of it to get things done.
What you will learn:
You will have daily exposure to the leaders in our business and get intimately involved in their day to day. You will get exposure to organizational design, HRIS implementation, crafting new policies and much more. You will participate in several learning tracks from our initial 90 day onboarding program to A Player Development meetings and the 101 Life Goals program.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING,You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A day in the life:
- Establish yourself as the go-to, the first point of contact for all HR related queries for people managers and team members
- Coach and guide leaders regarding employment issues and development
- Provide support for HR programs including annual performance reviews, individual development plans and annual employee engagement surveys
- Identify gaps within client group, and propose solutions
- Provide training on HR content (ie.attendance management, succession planning)
- Ambassador for culture initiatives, including Volunteam and 101 Life Goals
- Be awesome and have fun!
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience in a People role supporting a fast paced hourly workforce
- CPHR designation an asset
- Demonstrated ability to coach and advise frontline leaders, people managers and team members
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others, think strategically, and initiate improvements
- Advanced knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices pertaining to human resources
- Strong planning skills to develop project plans aligned to the business objectives
- Positive and energetic personality with a passion for client support
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
Have you been seeking an HR role that really sets you up as a partner to the business to drive engagement? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!