Paralegal - O2E Brands
O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional and since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them? We're seeking a dynamic paralegal to be a part of the team and grow with us.
The "What's in it for me?"
I get to work with passionate people who are committed to professional excellence and have a strong desire to provide exemplary customer service. I can utilize my relationship building, creativity and knowledge to help the business grow. I will get to work with an established brand and emerging brands to take their legal department from ordinary to exceptional. I will work with a talented, passionate team who are always striving to make the business better.
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A Day In The Life:
- Support in-house lawyer by interpreting contracts, preparing agreements and conducting legal research
- Assist with franchising, insurance and other corporate projects
- Preparation of legal documents, including contracts, franchise documents, corporate filing, and corporate maintenance documents
- Maintenance of corporate records and filing
- Challenge yourself, be mentored by a strong leader and LEARN - we are a company that believes in developing our people
What You Bring To The Table:
- Experience in a corporate legal environment
- Paralegal certification
- Franchising or regulatory experience (If FDDs and FAs are in your day to day language, call me!)
- Knowledge of BC Online and corporate registry/personal property register systems and filing requirements
- Strong legal letter writing
- Excellent organization skills, communication skills and attention to details
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? Just curious and want to hear more? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!