Painting Production Trainer - WOW 1 DAY PAINTING
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, brought to you by the same people that started the international franchise organization 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and is one of the fastest growing service brands in North America. Our brand is based on a simple equation… Speed + Quality = WOW. We are creating not just a brand, but a category in the $50 Billion Painting industry.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Painter to train and coach our teams across North America on our Production systems. In this role you would work closely with our Franchise Owners, General Managers, operations field team and leadership team. You are both a teacher and a coach that is responsible for transferring the skill necessary to deliver quality Jobs, on budget, the WOW way. We are not just looking for an employee, we are looking for a passionate painting expert who can contribute to the success of each franchise by improving their hands-on training and coaching. This position will involve 30-40% travelling around North America to visit and train in franchise locations. The rest will be at the Vancouver corporate office.
You are a leader and work well independently. You have a vast knowledge of the Painting industry and you are competent at training and leading crews both for interior and exterior work. You have led teams before, and you are not afraid to lead by example, get paint on your clothes but also train a room of entrepreneurs on how to paint effectively.
A day in the life:
- Facilitate and run production training with teams with a mix of experience
- Train and manage franchise owners on leading crews, management styles and leadership tips
- Run “How to train and lead paint crews” sessions
- Implement systems and procedures for training
- Work with training and development teams at the Junktion to build out plans and strategies
- Franchise owner relationship building, profitability and success
- Involved in estimate and sales training
- Vendor management training
What you bring to the table:
- Proven, hands-on professional painting experience
- Ability to adapt to different environments, people, and cultures
- Supervisory and management experience is an asset
- Product knowledge in painting and paint products is a must
- Great communication skills
- Time management and the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail when it comes to painting and training
- Ability to travel across North America 30 - 50% of the time
Are you a painter looking to take your career to the next level?
This is the career opportunity and the team for you! Send us a resume and let's talk about your next career step!