Paid Digital - Marketing Specialist- O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Paid Digital Marketing Specialist, with prior online marketing experience, to help us lead the charge in the strategy, creation and implementation of paid digital campaigns to help us connect with future business owners. Working in our talented Franchise Development team, you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark on this rapidly growing business.
Who We Are:
With our three uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
What’s In It For You:
I will take my knowledge of the digital landscape to push O2E Brands’ rapid growth to a whole new level. I’ll strategize, create and implement paid digital campaigns to maximize exposure to potential franchise partners. I will take ownership of the paid digital space and be given the freedom to target new audiences and make recommendations on how to evolve our strategy. I will work through a range of channels to creatively connect with future franchise business owners and ensure that campaigns are optimized on all channels. I will undertake meaningful work that will help people realize their dream of small business ownership and be a part of an entrepreneurial movement.
What you'll do:
- Manage, review and implement all of the paid advertising.
- Provide tactical leadership in the paid advertising space.
- Make recommendations to establish a scalable strategy
- Drive into the data to dissect if leads you have attracted resulted in opportunities and deals.
- Pull reports from multiple platforms including Google Analytics, Salesforce/Pardot, adwords and social platforms
- Compile and analyze performance data of digital channels and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Experience longer sales cycles and learn which 'leavers' to pull to see success.
- Work closely with a small team to brainstorm new ideas and connect performance with results in other channels
- Work closely with the franchise development sales team to track and understand the sales funnel and ultimately the success of your campaigns.
- Present findings and recommendations on the paid digital strategy to the franchise development leadership team
What you bring to the table:
- Experience managing paid advertising for clients or in-house, including the implication and analysis
- Experience developing new audiences, tactics and campaigns which improve the quality of leads
- Manage accounts like they are your own business and you are driven by results Experience using Salesforce or Pardot is considered an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail and comfortable working collaboratively with different channel owners.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that has a start-up vibe!
- A genuine interest in data, technology and changes/updates in the marketing and advertising industry
What people say about you:
- You have a strong ability to use data to inform all decisions
- You show up everyday with a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude!
- You are a strong, concise communicator
- You possess strong analytical skills and are driven by results
- You have a direct and confident nature
Does this sound like the paid digital marketing role you've been seeking? Curious about making a change?
Send us a resume and let's talk about what an #ExceptionalJob at O2E Brands could mean for your future.