Operations Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the largest junk removal company in the world and a household name. FlyWheel Accelerator Inc. owns multiple 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchise locations and is growing rapidly. FlyWheel is looking for a dynamic, experienced operator to join our on-the-ground team. In this role, you will oversee and manage the start-up and operations of various 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchises across North America. This position will require frequent travel across North America.
What people say about you:
You are a passionate and hands-on business operator, leader or owner. You are a champion for the people and have the experience to lead operations teams. You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where you can roll up your sleeves to get things done, collaborating with a smart, driven and fun team.
Who we are:
FlyWheel Accelerator Inc., is an exciting, fast growing business. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine brands. Our mission is to facilitate sustainable growth for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? as a brand by buying franchises, accelerating growth, and providing ownership opportunities for operators on the ground.
A day in the life:
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop operational strategy and execute franchise operations initiatives on the ground
- Build and maintain close relationships with franchise partners and operations teams across North America
- Conduct field visits and support post acquisition start-up efforts and facilitate multiple fast growing 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchises
- Get involved in the daily operations of each business, coaching and supporting teams, identifying opportunities and elevating processes
- Manage the activities required for effective growth and business management at the individual franchise level
- Create operational efficiencies that are scalable and can be shared across multiple locations
What you bring to the table:
- Proven track record of managing operations focused employees and operating businesses on the ground
- Strong business acumen including the ability to read a P&L and spot opportunities
- Ability to travel across North America up to 50% of the time (as our current situation allows)
- High-level, strategic skills derived from working in multi-layered, fast paced environments
- Proven track record of success in meeting aggressive sales targets
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong communications skills
Is this the career step you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and let's talk about why this role is right for you!
At O2E Brands we know that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best. We will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com or notify the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with if unique arrangements will enable your equal participation.