Operations Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the largest junk removal company in the world and a household name. FlyWheel Accelerator Inc. owns multiple 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchise locations and is growing rapidly. FlyWheel is looking for a dynamic, experienced operator to join our on-the-ground team. In this role, you will oversee and manage the start-up and operations of various 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchises across North America. This position will require frequent travel across North America.
What people say about you:
You are a passionate and hands-on business operator, leader or owner. You are a champion for the people and have the experience to lead operations teams. You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where you can roll up your sleeves to get things done, collaborating with a smart, driven and fun team.
Who we are:
FlyWheel Accelerator Inc., is an exciting, fast growing business. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine brands. Our mission is to facilitate sustainable growth for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? as a brand by buying franchises, accelerating growth, and providing ownership opportunities for operators on the ground.
A day in the life:
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop operational strategy and execute franchise operations initiatives on the ground
- Build and maintain close relationships with franchise partners and operations teams across North America
- Conduct field visits and support post acquisition start-up efforts and facilitate multiple fast growing 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchises
- Get involved in the daily operations of each business, coaching and supporting teams, identifying opportunities and elevating processes
- Manage the activities required for effective growth and business management at the individual franchise level
- Create operational efficiencies that are scalable and can be shared across multiple locations
What you bring to the table:
- Proven track record of managing operations focused employees and operating businesses on the ground
- Strong business acumen including the ability to read a P&L and spot opportunities
- Ability to travel across North America up to 50% of the time (as our current situation allows)
- High-level, strategic skills derived from working in multi-layered, fast paced environments
- Proven track record of success in meeting aggressive sales targets
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong communications skills
Is this the career step you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and let's talk about why this role is right for you!