Operations Analytics Specialist - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for an Operations Analytics Specialist to join our growing team. As part of the Operations team, you will provide reporting, analysis and insights to improve business decision making across the organization. You will be a driving force for data driven decisions and advise key stakeholders based on your analysis and reporting.
Who we are:
We are a Vancouver based home services business with brands you might be familiar with - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What people say about you:
I love analyzing numbers and data to uncover opportunities to drive the business forward. I have a unique ability to interpret complicated data and turn it into clear, concise and meaningful reports and dashboards for different audiences. I am a great listener and I also ask smart questions to get to the root of the problem and deliver solutions for key stakeholders in all areas of the business.
A day in the life:
- Introduce, maintain and standardize consistent documentation of Data, Analytics and Reporting requests for both Internal and External stakeholders
- Partner with Business Intelligence to ensure consistency of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? metrics across reports and clear and accurate definitions within the Data Dictionary and Report Inventory
- Support the introduction and training of new data and analytic tools for 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, including Tableau
- Support providing insights into Key Performance Indicators to support strategic priorities and brand compliance
- Create and maintain critical 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Operations Tableau dashboards
- Consult with stakeholders on data needs for projects and test and learn initiatives
- Act as a champion of a Test and Learn approach to drive Continuous Improvement within our team and organization
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in Tableau, Salesforce and SQL a HUGE asset
- Effective communication and strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data and to formulate actionable insights
- Active listener and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Proficient with data visualization application Tableau gets you to the front of the line!
Is this the opportunity to leverage your love of data and business that you've been seeking?
Send us a resume and let's talk about it!