Office Manager - O2E Brands
We are all about People
And when that’s your motto, you’d better provide a great space for your exceptional people! We are incredibly proud of our space and it is a pivotal part of our culture. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! People are what keeps our business running and without them, we wouldn’t be able to provide exceptional service!
O2E Brands is seeking a hands-on Office Manager to manage our growing Vancouver and Toronto offices. As our business continues to grow and we continue to on-board exceptional people we need a forward- thinking and strategic Office Manager who can support us in planning for this growth and ensuring we maintain our exceptional working environment. This role transcends many levels of office management, from providing strategic leadership, managing vendor relationships, developing office coordinators, project managing our office growth all the way to rolling up your sleeves and helping with day-day office situations. We need you to help us continue to create an exceptional space for our people to thrive in!
The "What's In It For Me?"
- I will get to work cross-functionally with one of the best teams in the business in an award winning culture.
- My passion for building great relationships, juggling priorities and being the single point of contact will be put to use everyday.
- My ability to organize, run and improve office programs will be showcased.
- I will be a valued member of a team and our company wide daily huddle!
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Take ownership of all inquiries and management of two growing offices and 55,000+ sq ft
- Mentor, develop and coach office coordinators to manage day to day activities and grow with the organization
- Work cross-functionally with O2E Brands staff to ensure our space planning is in lock-step with the activity & timelines for new hires and internal moves
- Manage third party contractors/vendors engaged in operating and maintaining sites
- Accountable for annual maintenance budget
- Assures capital projects, space planning, operations projects and renovations are managed and deadlines are met
- Further develops standards and procedures as business needs evolve
- Lead workplace health and safety initiatives
- Work with legal counsel to manage contracts and day to day operations where applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners; HR, IT, Security, Communications and Events
- Conduct regular site condition inspections and solves for deficiencies
- Prepare and present project proposals to business leaders for review and approval
What You Bring To The Table:
- Proven experience as the key point of contact for multiple locations
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Ownership of vendor service level agreements (SLA’s), building/facility contracts and all other requirements as necessary
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- An ego-less attitude, willing to "roll up your sleeves" when necessary
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- A customer service oriented approach
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this your role?
Let us know why when you send us your resume!