Office Manager - O2E Brands
We are all about People
And when that’s your motto, you’d better provide a great space for your exceptional people! We are incredibly proud of our space and it is a pivotal part of our culture. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! People are what keeps our business running and without them, we wouldn’t be able to provide exceptional service!
O2E Brands is seeking a hands-on Office Manager to oversee our busy Toronto Junktion (what we call our head office)! As our business continues to grow, and we continue to on-board exceptional people, we need a hands on Office Manager who can support us and ensure we maintain our exceptional working environment. You will get to work cross-functionally with one of the best teams in the business, in an award winning culture!
What you'll do
- You will be the go-to - everyone will know to come to YOU for day to day inquiries in our Toronto Junktion
- Work closely with our Vancouver Office Manager - you will handle seating plans and access card files like a champ
- Liaise with building management and property services to tend to building needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with departments to ensure our space planning is in lock-step with the activity & timelines for new hires and internal moves
- As a key member of our People & Alignment team, you will support bringing people on board- from guests, to candidates & new hires
- Facilitate events happening in our Toronto Junktion
- Network - get to know all of your peers so you can get the answers you need, solution problems and let them know you're their to help
- Make sure those little monthly tasks we all put off are done and off your plate - ie: coding invoices
- You will be an advocate for our employees, ensuring they have what they need to be successful in their roles
- You will be the Co-Chair on our workplace health and safety committee
- Conduct regular site condition inspections and solves for deficiencies
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as the key point of contact for an office or individual
- Quick on your feet- you seek to find a solution to a problem and you have a reputation for figuring it out; you clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- You understand the need to flex- priorities will change and you're OKAY with that
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- You are comfortable with G-Suite - there isn't a formula on excel that scares you
- An ego-less attitude, willing to "roll up your sleeves" when necessary
- Strong communication both written and verbal
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this YOUR role?
Let us know why you're awesome by applying today!