Marketing Manager - WOW 1 DAY PAINTING
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead an exceptional team and drive marketing strategy for our rapidly growing business.
Who we are:
Have you been searching for an energetic, dynamic and fun company to call home? Look no further! WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is on a rapid trajectory to become the most trusted brand in house painting, one exceptional experience at a time! We have over 55 franchises across North America and our customers love us.
What you will learn:
You will learn the ins and outs of a WOW 1 DAY PAINTING customer. You will gain intimate knowledge of our Franchise system and all of the marketing programs we offer with the support of a first class marketing team. Our Marketing Manager will be able to first understand what we are currently doing, continue the delivery of the programs and then work to improve them as we grow. You will drive your career forward by leading our marketing strategy and developing your team to be part of something bigger than any one person could do alone.
What your day to day will look like
- Execution, ownership and accountability of customer awareness strategy, acquisition and retention for WOW 1 DAY PAINTING
- Through your team, develop, manage, and foster relationships with partners/vendors
- Goal set and provide a performance management structure to achieve goals on behalf of our Franchise Partners
- Inspire the team to ensure ongoing optimization of all digital media, both internally (website/mobile/apps) and externally (SEO/SEM/display/etc.)
- Establish KPIs and ongoing data analytics that drive growth for the brand
- Drive the strategy to develop and launch effective digital marketing programs for Franchise Partners
- Document and manage our customer journey and build out a campaign/communication strategy
- Leverage internal marketing resources to create exciting content and campaigns
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience developing, leading and inspiring a team of marketers
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Knowledge of customer retention strategies
- Experience mapping and understanding your customer including segmentation and targeted messaging across multiple channels
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Experience in an agency environment is an asset
- Comfort in delivering and creating successful marketing strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular, relaying complex marketing data to non-marketing stakeholders
- Strong time and project management skills
- Comfortable working with KPIs and analytics
Is this the step in your marketing leadership career you've been seeking? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!