Marketing Manager - Shack Shine
Shack Shine is looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to lead marketing efforts for our rapidly growing home detailing business.
Who we are:
Have you been searching for an energetic, dynamic and fun company to call home? Look no further! Shack Shine is on a rapid trajectory to become the most trusted brand in house detailing, one exceptional experience at a time! We have over 40 franchises across North America and our customers love us.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What you will learn:
You will learn the ins and outs of a Shack Shine customer. You will gain intimate knowledge of our Franchise system and all of the marketing programs we offer. Our Marketing Manager will be able to first understand what we are currently doing, continue the delivery of the programs and then work to improve them as we grow. If you are a Tableau master, you will learn how we can apply data to strategic decision making. If you are a Tableau novice, we will help you become a master! You will drive your career forward through enhancing our marketing efforts and being part of something bigger than any one person could do alone.
What your day to day will look like
- Execution, ownership and accountability of customer awareness, acquisition and retention for Shack Shine
- Develop, manage, and foster relationships with partners/vendors
- Goal set and provide a performance management structure to achieve goals on behalf of our Franchise Partners
- Ensure ongoing optimization of all digital media, both internally (website/mobile/apps) and externally (SEO/SEM/display/etc.)
- Establish KPIs and ongoing data analytics
- Develop and launch effective digital marketing programs for Franchise Partners
- Document and manage our customer journey and build out a campaign/communication strategy
- Leverage internal marketing resources to create exciting content and campaigns
What you bring to the table
- Experience managing marketing vendors
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Knowledge of customer retention strategies
- Experience mapping and understanding your customer including segmentation and targeted messaging across multiple channels
- A background as a marketing generalist with a track record of success
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Experience in an agency environment is an asset
- Comfort in delivering and creating successful marketing strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular, relaying complex marketing data to non-marketing stakeholders
- Strong time and project management skills
- Comfortable working with KPI and analytics
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume