Marketing Coordinator - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
With the growth across our organization, we offer an exciting, dynamic work environment with plenty of opportunity. We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator with a passion for digital and traditional customer focused marketing. You enjoy a fast-paced, challenging and fun work environment that gives you the opportunity to grow with and lend your expertise to the success of an international organization.
What people say about you
You are a passionate out of the box thinker with a sharp eye for detail. You lead by example, love to take on new challenges and live to wow your stakeholders. As a fun and energetic addition to your team, you are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve individual and team goals. You learn quickly and love to learn new skills and technology to support different projects and the marketing team. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
A Day In The Life:
- Manage online review programs by managing vendors, streamlining processes and working with team members to drive quantity and quality of customer reviews
- Manage online affiliate marketing - develop and execute promotions, leverage technology and grow revenue
- Leverage strategic partnerships to increase awareness and revenue
- Assist with mass media buying across North America
- Collaborate with the Creative Services team toward the development of exceptional marketing collateral
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all external and internal stakeholders
What You Bring To The Table
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing role
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google apps an asset)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willing to “roll up your sleeve” to get things done
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job?
Send me your resume and let me know why!