Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, Contract - O2E Brands
We have a unique opportunity for a talented FP&A Manager to get their foot in the door with a brand that has been recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and most admired cultures.
Who we are:
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable with our four brands - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What People Say About You:
As a true partner to the business leaders, you understand how the information you present is essential to business operations and strategic decision making. You are a confident leader and can communicate effectively to the team to drive results and support the business. An analyst at heart, you are excited about working through complex data and numbers to solve a problem. You have a strong passion for numbers and can translate complicated information into something that is easily understood by the business.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
* Prepare/guide Leadership Team reporting, quarterly business review and monthly management reporting
* Lead a team of three individuals in developing new insights into the business and developing effective formats to communicate the results and analysis to the appropriate audience
* Prepare financial information and reports for the CFO/COO and other management team members as requested
* Update the three-year financial plan for all Brands and departments to support the strategy for business growth
* Partner with the Finance team and other departments to proactively seek opportunities to improve processes and forecasting accuracy
* Participate in cross-departmental projects to provide financial analysis direction for operational decisions
* Determine areas for operational improvement from a procurement standpoint and develop initiatives to support cost savings
* Manage performance and proactively coaches direct reports to facilitate their career success and growth.
What You Bring To The Table:
* A CPA designation or equivalent with demonstrated experience in financial management, including advanced knowledge of business planning, preparing and monitoring budgets, and financial reporting, models and systems.
* Proven leadership ability with a collaborative, coaching style
* Senior management and operational reporting expertise
* Solid knowledge of ASPE, GAAP, and a strong internal control environment
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong business acumen, effective communication and proven ability to partner with business leaders
Have you been seeking an opportunity to get your foot in the door with an organization you can grow with and represents a strong brand name on your resume? Send me a resume and let's talk about a new career opportunity for 2019!