Manager, Database Marketing & CRM - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for a Manager, Database Marketing & CRM to join our growing team. As a leader on the marketing team, you will work with key stakeholders to define our Database Marketing & CRM strategy, in alignment with broader goals and objectives.
Who we are:
We are a Vancouver based home services business with brands you might be familiar with - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What people say about you:
A passionate marketing leader, I inspire and develop my team to hit business and personal goals. I am passionate about technology and marketing automation to better meet our customers where they’re at. I have a reputation for successful campaigns that drive revenue for the business.
A day in the life:
- Collaborate with the marketing leadership team to define and execute our broader marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define our Database Marketing & CRM strategy, in alignment with broader goals and objectives.
- Lead a team of marketing professionals, responsible for delivering incremental revenue from database marketing & CRM programs.
- Develop strategy for database marketing campaigns including targeting and segmentation, customer messaging, and channel messaging.
- Lead overall database marketing campaign management
- Prioritize marketing automations to drive efficiencies and scale.
- Monitor, assess and report on the performance of database marketing programs.
- Oversee database marketing & CRM partnerships, vendors, and technology platforms.
- Strengthen database marketing & CRM capabilities within the team and across the organization.
- Share best practices, industry trends, and new innovations within and across our business.
What you bring to the table:
- Demonstrated leadership of talented marketing professionals
- Confidence in building and communicating a customer marketing data strategy, leveraging partnership with Business Intelligence
- Familiarity with target customer segments ensuring data attributes are available in marketing automation environments
- Proven success developing strategy and measurement of database marketing campaigns
- Presentation skills in delivering results of marketing investments and resulting revenue
- Passion for marketing automation technology, experience implementing a new marketing automation platform as asset
Is this the leadership role in an award winning growth organization you've been seeking?
Send us a resume and let's talk about it!