Manager, Creative - O2E Brands
Who we are:
With our three uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures. Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
We are on the hunt for a creative visionary who will oversee creative activities for all of our brands. As a champion of brand integrity across the organization you will provide creative leadership to help us evolve the way we story tell and connect with our customers. You will challenge the status quo to help us take our visual designs and campaigns to the next level.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the creative activities for all O2E Brands business units.
- Coach, mentor and manage a cross-functional team of creative specialists
- Ensure consistency in creative materials across all our globally admired brands
- Leverage data and insights to help define campaign goals
- Champion brand integrity across the organization through relentless attention to detail and our brand guidelines
- Ensure all platforms capture the look and feel of the Brands (Web, Email, Print, Video, Social)
- Manage and maintain the creative direction and tone of the Brands
- Communicate creative concepts to different parts of the business ensuring the idea is aligned across different brands
What you'll bring to the table:
- Extensive experience working in a Creative Services or Creative Management role
- Experience managing and leading a team of creative specialists including graphic design, video and UX/UI
- Knowledge and experience of working with existing brands and elevating their presence to the next level
- Ability to inspire, engage, and motivate teams to achieve results and success
- Strong visual communicator with ability to deliver campaigns through different mediums
- Background in video content creation and project management.
- Background or working knowledge of current UX/UI principles across web and apps
- Understanding of using integrated campaigns to creatively problem solve
- Driven to lead with customer centricity at the heart of your decision making
- Exemplify our core values and are a passionate brand steward
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this the job you've been waiting for?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!