IT Support Specialist - O2E Brands
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-centric IT professional who is passionate about providing high-quality end-user support and building strong relationships with the business both on-site and remotely. Being directly responsible for supporting all end user hardware and software, a selected candidate must have experience with a broad range of technology and ability to operate in a multi-OS environment.
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
- Provide tier 2 support on a wide variety of end user hardware and software related requests; including hardware/operating system support, peripheral devices, communication/telephony, application support, and basic network support.
- Ensure that ticketing SLAs are met, and the highest possible level of employee uptime plus lowest number of known errors are achieved.
- Participate in projects designed to create or improve business services for the company in its pursuit of operational excellence.
- Document our processes and procedures in a Knowledge Base to support our quest for continual improvement.
- Remaining abreast of existing or emerging technologies and making recommendations on ways to solve business and process problems through technology.
- Conduct training programs designed to educate and develop organization capability in basic and specialized technology use.
- Supporting the management and automation of desktop deployments utilizing solutions such as Jamf Pro and Intunes
What you will bring to the table
- Minimum +4 Years of experience in IT helpdesk, IT support analyst or similar roles
- Experience working in a Windows, Apple, and Linux environment
- Intermediate Windows/Linux Server experience
- Experience with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow/FreshService/ManageEngine
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Experience in an IT Support position, for a 24/7 environment with a distributed work force.
- Experience and Knowledge with Azure AD, MDM Intune, GSuit and Okta.
- Experience and knowledge supporting Users multiple technologies and the day to day issues ( Network, DHCP, DNS, VOIP)
- A+ certification, or equivalent is nice to have
- Customer service focus with a strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain cooperation of others.
- Ability to teach highly technical content to users with any level of experience.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills to help the organization grow
- Available to work flexible hours during the day and work evenings and/or weekends to support facility requirements and events (possibly on short notice).
- Required to be on standby rotation schedule.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office, take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle, and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?S
end us a resume and tell us why you are awesome!