Inside Sales, Assistant Manager, 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Who We Are:
We are all about transforming an ordinary home service into something truly exceptional for our customers. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine- we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Our 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Inside Sales team are growing and excited to be adding a Team Captain to the leadership team. The Inside Sales Program was set up to support our 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchise partners in growing their revenue and to drive repeat local commercial business. We are on the hunt for a goal driven and motivated Team Captain who will be responsible for working closing with our Inside Sales Representatives to drive a high performance sales culture across the team and coaching the reps to exceed revenue goals.
What your day to day will look like:
- Support sales rep development and generate revenue opportunities through sales coaching and providing ongoing feedback on sales process.
- Participate in training development and performance management of staff within the department
- Provide formal recommendations to management for improvements to operational processes
- Lead initiatives to promote a positive environment, foster teamwork and maintain high team morale
- Build rapport, trust and credibility with Franchise Partners
- Provide strategic support to the Inside Sales team for prospecting new business, including market research, industry segmentation projects and sales support
- Take an active part in Inside Sales daily and weekly leadership team meetings
What you will learn
- Tailoring sales strategies for enrolled franchises across North America and Australia
- You will become a feedback mastermind, providing continual feedback to Inside Sales Representatives
- You will have a voice on the Inside Sales leadership team to drive operational process improvement
- What it takes to build and maintain an exceptional sales culture across a high performing team
- We love learning at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and you will have the opportunity to apply for professional development funding towards an independent learning activity
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience working in a sales environment and understanding of what it takes to hit challenging targets
- Experience providing coaching and feedback to sales professionals
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
If this sounds like a position that would interest you send us your resume and tell us why!